Committee of 100
New Mission Start Program
Honorary Life Memberships and Memorials
Special Gifts Fund
Building Men for Christ
Why should you attend this Workshop?
- Most congregations have fewer men in Sunday worship than women – sometimes by a 2 ‐1 ratio.
- Young men are the most absent demographic group in our churches.
- Many congregations keep trying the same “programs” to get men involved with no avail.
- Building Men for Christ is a one day team building workshop that will provide tools to prepare a Mission/Vision statement, an initial action plan and the strategies to capture and sustain momentum with the men of the congregation.
Who should attend?
- Men with a passion to help other men have a closer relationship with Jesus Christ
- The best results are when a team of congregation leaders and staff (male or female) attend with the Pastor (male or female). Pastoral awareness and team participation are essential elements of any effort aimed at bringing change into the congregation.
- Because LMM recognizes the Pastor is a key member of the team, when two or more register from the congregation, the pastor receives a free registration.
What else will I get?
- The Building Men for Christ is a workshop developed as part of the leadership training resources of the Lutheran Men in Mission. The workshop is taught by experienced presenters from the Lutheran Men in Mission Board and staff.
- Each registrant will receive: the Patrick Morley, et. al. book, No Man Left Behind, and the Roland Martinson, Paul Hill, et. al. book Coming of Age, the Workshop participant workbook.
- Most importantly – you will get the tools and support to begin, or enhance a life changing men’s ministry in your congregation.
One Year to Live
Men In Action
Major Events Held Each Year